One of the unique features of RDM Capital is the direct and personal attention we offer our clients, not only in analyzing and determining their investment goals and objectives, but also in reviewing performance and altering the composition of the portfolio as the clients’ needs change. For both individual and institutional investors such changes may be necessary for a variety of reasons, including: changes in current income needs, tax considerations, changes in risk tolerance levels, and allocation adjustments between equity and fixed income investments.
The frequency and nature of communications between the client and RDM Capital depend on the mutual needs of the client and the investment advisor. A market commentary and investment outlook letter will be provided to each client on a quarterly basis. Performance and investment strategy reviews will be held whenever requested by either the client or the advisor.
Latest Firm News and Analysis:
- Fourth Quarter 2019 Market Commentary
- Third Quarter 2019 Market Commentary
- Second Quarter 2019 Market Commentary
- First Quarter 2019 Market Commentary
- Fourth Quarter 2018 Market Commentary
- Third Quarter 2018 Market Commentary
- Second Quarter 2018 Market Commentary
- First Quarter 2018 Market Commentary